Welcome to Mindless Distortion Productions Blog!


First of all, Thanks for coming to the blog. This is the official blog of A10M1C's Production Team, Mindless Distortion. The current members are TentativeChaos, Zelahn, and I. Here, you can read up on the latest media involving Mindless Distortion. You can also check up on community game nights that I will host later.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT: [[Heartless//Noise]]



The Power is Yet Unknown

As a few of you guys may know, my online name has not always been "Atomic." My first ever SN was actually Super Knuckles back on an old Sonic the Hedgehog forum. From there, I became more active in the Kingdom Hearts Community and switched SN's to Roxas, roxas13, or roxas112492. One of my good buddies, Aftrshok, and I ran a very popular Kingdom Hearts Sprite Resource Website called "Square Enix Sprites."

Upon the downfall of that place, we decided to work together to create a new resource site, one that would also include the soon-to-be-Japanese-hit "It's a Wonderful Life." We had some scheduling issues and never got the place off the ground.

Months later, yesterday, Aftrshok contacted me on aim and told me about the site reopening because of it's American release. I agreed to help out with Graphics, video advertisement, and as a Moderator. So I give you guys, [[Heartless//Noise]].

The name comes from the two main villains of each series. Kingdom Hearts with the Heartless and The World Ends With you [It's a Wonderful Life] with Noise. If you do not know about either game i still recommend joining the site and learning more about them.