Welcome to Mindless Distortion Productions Blog!


First of all, Thanks for coming to the blog. This is the official blog of A10M1C's Production Team, Mindless Distortion. The current members are TentativeChaos, Zelahn, and I. Here, you can read up on the latest media involving Mindless Distortion. You can also check up on community game nights that I will host later.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

About the Creators

This post is being made to save room on the side bar
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Jason "A10M1C" Broussard
(Director / Producer / Video Editor / Camera Man / Webmaster )

My name is Jason and I am 15 years old. I devote my time to making things the best they can be. If you want to be in my team, you must understand that I will get onto you if you don't get stuff done on time. When I first saw DigitalPh33r's work, I was in love with machinima and once I saw that he did it himself, I was itching to start my own. So, It is my goal to be able to produce good quality work by myself. In the mean time, I will use my resources around me to produce work that I find to be extraordinary for the community.

Marc "Zelahn" Swint
(Voice Director / Audio Engineer / Writer)


Well, my name is already just above this sentence, so no need to introduce myself formally. I'm an amateur voice actor, who happened upon the Gray Team project some time ago. Jason was kind enough to show me the first cut of GT:T1 and I returned his kindness by tearing him a new one over his audio choices. A few arguments later, I became the audio engineer. One thing that we did eventually agree on was that A24 needed to be recast, we did and that landed me the director's gig as well. And although I'm a director / engineer for this project, other parts of my job consist of project notes to places like Bungie.org, as well as breathing down the writer's neck with fire and brimstone to make sure lines like "I'm game for some butt whoopin'" will NEVER happen again.

Dan "TentativeChaos" Gold
( Stunt Choreographer )


Well, as Marc has already used up the snappy intro, I’ll just go straight to the facts. I’m 16 years old and I live in southern California. One day I decided that I wanted to start doing machinima, mainly as a writer, and I happened to see that Jason was making the machinima Gray Team. The idea interested me so I sent him an IM saying that I would like to write for Gray Team and after sending him a sample of my work, he brought me into the fold, and had me begin work on Episode 2. So now here I am, Daniel Jason Gold esquire, at your service.


Gabe "gabe k"
( Head of In Game Effects )


Gabe is one of the three original founders of Mindless Distortion productions. After drifting away from the team, he found his way back and manages to help out more than ever with his awesome skills.